1. You can pick up your packet on Thursday, June 15th 2pm – 7pm at the Pear Blossom Park located at 312 E. 4th St., Medford, OR. It is located right beside our awesome sponsors, Common Block Brewing where runners are invited to gather for a pre-race party.
2. If you want to bypass Medford and head straight for the start line, you can pick your packet up at the Hart-Tish Campground on Thursday, June 15th 5pm – 8pm. Please note that this option is only available to those that contact Syd at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to June 10th. This option is great for those who are choosing to camp at the start line on Thursday night (more info on camping to come).
3. If you are not able to attend either of these two packet pickup options, you will be able to check-in on the morning of the race. Please allow at least 45 minutes prior to your start wave to complete this process.
Please have the following items collected and ready to present at check-in. We will need to physically check these items, even if you’ve run this race several times – no exceptions:
Completed waivers for any team member who has not registered
* 2 Safety Vests (one for each van)
* 2 Headlamps or flash lights (one for each van)
* 4 Flashing Lights (two for each van)